On May 12th, 2008, we had a horrible earthquake in China. These days all of Chinese leaders and soldiers are helping to save more Sichuan people. But there are still a lot of our Chinese people died during this disaster. I could not believe it just happened around my life. The only thing I can now is keeping my studying and donating some money. I wish I could help them more.
Here is a video from the internet that I download from http://www.youku.com. It shows that all of China mourned for 3 minutes and the national flags were lowered to pray for the dead.
Here is Red Cross Donation Bank Account. Hope anyone who would like to help us. It will be a big appreciate. Thanks.
BANK NAME：BANK OF CHINA
ACCOUNT NAME：THE CHINESE RED CROSS FOUNDATION
- Linda – Children are More Selfish These Days: Parents Spoiling Children
- Linda – The Empty Streets Before the Crowds Came
- Linda – A Crazy Day of Interviewing and Running Around: Stopped by Mall Officials
- Kelen: Interview with a Music Teacher about the Olympics
- E-mail: Interivew with Taxi Driver about the Olympics
- Special Post from WKCD (What Kids Can Do)
- Siqi – Admirable Migrant Construction Workers: Building Beijing One Step at a Time for the Olympics
- Steven – My Community: A Small City
- Linda – Our Trip to the Karokee Place
- Linda – Olympic Site: We are So Proud